Monday, June 15, 2009

Fast-forward Four Years

It's all Jeff Crouch's fault and his Famous Album Covers blog ... otherwise I wouldn't be back on Blogspot, where I discovered I couldn't log in with my old profile. Ha. If I get back to posting here, it will be in tandem with Live Journal and other assorted online public venues. At least I'm linked back in (via Google) and can get rid of the old and get back to date with current news.


I'm still musing about the postcard that arrived today from poet Pearl Pirie. (Thank you, Pearl, by the way -- the poem is amazing and much longer than what I'm used to receiving on a postcard.)

Her poem to me is called White Caps, and flatteringly enough, the epigraph is a quote from one of my own poems, Wild Man Hours, (The HyperTexts). What a gift! I always daydreamed about being quoted while I was a young and novice writer. And here I am, twice in 30 days, even (Interview -- Long Story, Short). I hope this is a sign of arrival.


Toodles.
Until the next random scribe-by.

No comments: